DISSERTATION RESEARCH PROPOSAL WRITING HELP – HOW TO WRITE BEST PROPOSALS
What Is A Research?
A research is a task which is performed to gain knowledge and a way to have an effective learning experience. It is a difficult task which requires a lot of dedication, hard work and concentration to prove some findings. This can be achieved academically with great efforts. Every research requires a standard approach which has some fixed steps to be followed. Also, effective planning is needed to achieve this. To start a research every person needs a blueprint which tells about the steps to be followed by the researchers in a systematic way. It is known as a research proposal.
What Is A Research Proposal?
It can be taken as a detailed blueprint of what has to be done and how. It is required for every type of reports, dissertations, and theses. The specific topic is mentioned in this proposal for research. It basically acquires opinions of various people related to the research as research is not a one-man show. It is a teamwork and needs contributions from various people. Normally a proposal may be 8 to 9 pages long. In words, it may range from 1000 to 3000 words. The research work cannot be properly achieved without a good proposal. A convincing proposal contains scope, inspirations, and limitations related to the research.
Why Is It Required?
It is required to convince the research approval committee to accept your research proposal. It is done after the discussion and presentation before the committee, which is the first step of the research process. It can impress your seniors, supervisors and your guide to help in building long-term working relationships. For higher level researchers which need a large amount of funding, the proposal has to be sent to the governmental agencies or big organizations having research and analysis departments. The private companies will become interested in funding your research only when your research seems beneficial for them economically and commercially.
How to Write a Research Proposal?
Specifically, there are no fixed rules to write a research proposal as every research is different from each other in many aspects. A general research proposal needs to have some basic elements like title, abstract, introduction or background, aims and objectives, literature review, methodology, conclusion, budget, timeline, references. These are discussed briefly as under:
- Title: It should be impressive as it gives the main idea for your research.
- Abstract: It is the overall summary of the proposal and should be effective.
- Introduction/Background: It represents the significance and context of your research.
- Aims & Objectives: It represents the expectations and achievements of the research.
- Literature Review: It is the interpretation and synthesis of already published work used in the research.
- Methodology: It represents the methods used in the research.
- Conclusion: As most readers go directly from the introduction to a conclusion it should be strongly impressive.
Points To Remember:
- The research proposal should always be accompanied by a cover letter.
- Any type of plagiarism should be avoided. The research proposal should be genuine.
- Usage of diagrams and models should be frequent for the explanation of theories.
- Data summarization should be done with tables and charts.
- Always use short and to the point sentences.
- The paragraphs should be short and concise.
- Every single source should be cited where needed.
Getting Professional Research Proposal Writing Help from Professionals:
BME is an online academic assignment help provider which helps students in writing best research proposals for their researches. It has an expert team which has vast experience in providing professional research proposal writing help to research students. At BookMyEssay.com, every student is taken care of and helped in every possible way in just a few bucks.